We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perla 2 Apartments

essex, england
Level Contributor
23 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Perla 2 Apartments

Just wondered if anyone has stayed at these apartments or can give me any information on them ?

The location looks good but I'm hoping there isn't a nightclub underneath with noise all night !

Any info appreciated.

Many Thanks

Plaza Constitucion
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Paseo Maritimo Promenade
Piers & Boardwalks, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Bathgate, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perla 2 Apartments

I am staying in Perla 5 apts at the moment don't think there is a nightclub underneath will check them out thurs when is it you are coming as it's very quite at the moment

essex, england
Level Contributor
23 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perla 2 Apartments

I am not coming over until next summer - just doing some research at the moment.

Any info appreciated

Thanks

Bathgate, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perla 2 Apartments

N o nightclub near it set back from the road there is a big pool at the front of the building nice sea views anbd very central to everything it looks a very nice block i hope that helps

4. Re: Perla 2 Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2012, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola