We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun loungers

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
sun loungers

can any 1 tell me if guests staying at florida spa hotel use the sun loungers at the yaramar beach thankyou

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sun loungers

Yes you can its a sister hotel you get free sangria also

Cheers

scotland
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sun loungers

thanks kazz much appreciated

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun loungers

2 sunbeds 1 umbrella 2 small cups of sangria for 5euro discount for yaramar guest they might ask for you to show your key but we never did get asked.

Edited: 11 August 2012, 22:52
scotland
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sun loungers

thanks very much appreciated x

london
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sun loungers

yes my wife and i have used Yarama sun beds whilst we were at the Angela hotel.B ut this time we,re going to The Florida hotel in Fuengirola, Does anybody have the email address of the Florida as i want to ask for a top floor room? We are going there in September [2012].

scotland
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sun loungers

www.hotel-florida.es/?lang=en - Similarto Hotel Florida thanks 4 reply much appreciated if you use this link it will take you to florida spa webpage just use the contact link at top of page and send youre message there usually good at getting straight back to you hope this helps

7. Re: sun loungers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola