We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel decision

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel decision

I am travelling to Fuengirola at the end of August. I am trying to decide between two hotels The Florida Spa and the Villa de Laredo. I have researched both hotels extensively. However I am a little concerned that the Florida spa is mainly suited to an older age group. I think I would prefer this hotel but a lot of the reviews are saying to stay away unless you are in your 50's or 60's. Any advice? Both hotels have a very small pool, both have a free safe , fridge etc. The rooms at the Florida spa are more modern but both rooms look small. I am unsure which hotel to book. There is a price difference of roughly 100 euro per person .

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited: 31 July 2012, 00:55
Coin, Spain
Level Contributor
548 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel decision

You could also consider http://www.hoteltamisagolf.com/

They are located in Mijas Costa very close to Fuengirola and has pools both inside and outside. A 4 star hotel with much value for money

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel decision

florida spa tops i went last october amazing the villa larredo is very spanish and up los boliches end

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel decision

oh and im 38 and stayed both at the angela and florida spa

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel decision

florida spa rooms are massive and huge walk in showers with free fridge safe bathrobes and the food is to die for..free wifi also

Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel decision

Thanks for your help and advice. Laredo would be slightly more within our budget. I would try and stretch to the florida if I thought laredo wasn't great. Any insight into what laredo is like room wise etc.

Thanks again :)

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel decision

Would recommend you look at this holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…128854 .... I own a house in the older complex above that, my mate stayed in the one linked and its much better than my home, worth a look at, fantastic location

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel decision

Would recommend you look at this holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…128854 .... I own a house in the older complex above that, my mate stayed in the one linked and its much better than my home, worth a look at, fantastic location

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel decision

We went into the Florida Spa last week and there seemed to be a lot of children there,they were running around when the entertainment was on also you heard them shouting during the day when walking pasted the hotel.

Edited: 11 August 2012, 22:56
9. Re: Hotel decision

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2013, 10:15