We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

los pacos

Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
los pacos

Hi

I am staying in los pacos in july and had a few quesions if any one could help

How far is los pacos to feugerolia

Is the bus service reliable and how much does it cost

Could you please advise of any nice pubs or resteraunts

Will the open air market be opened beteeen 20th june and 19th july and if so what days

Thanks for your help

ayr
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: los pacos

Hi

Hard to answer without knowing where you are staying as Los Pacos does go quite a way back inland. However, to walk from the El Corte Ingles/food market area of Los Boliches to the main centre of Los Pacos takes around 8 minutes, and is a flat walk. But if you're up in the higher parts it could be much more. Add another 25-30mins if walking all the way into Fuengirola centre. Buses I believe are one per hour from los pacos...but if you walk down into Los Boliches you'll get one every 15 mins. Los Pacos is a very nice little area with village feel...nice bakers, fruit shop, butchers etc., but you will probably want to venture into Los Boliches or Fuengirola for nightlife. If you're in lower part you'll be fine but if further back be prepared for some steep climbs! Market will be on..Tuesday mornings.

Hope this helps.

Edited: 13 May 2013, 10:48
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: los pacos

Thank you for the information.

We are staying at lomas de los pacos so not sure how high up it is. I will be venturing into fuengirola and los boliches.

Los pacos sounds like a lovely village, i havent visited Los Boliches before so will looking forward to see it.

ayr
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: los pacos

Hi Leon

I'd guess you'll be around ten mins walk back from centre of Los Pacos. Very modern and spacious apartments - I've heard good things about them. I'm sure you'll have a great holiday.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: los pacos

Hi there can you tell me if los pacos is a safe area to stay

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: los pacos

Hi there can you tell me if los pacos is a safe area to stay

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: los pacos

Hi Leon I noticed you stayed in los pacos last year We are thinking of going this year and was wondering what your thoughts were on the area itself. Is it a safe place to stay and whAt about coming home from the Los bolices area to los pacos. Thank you

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: los pacos

Hi Leon I noticed you stayed in los pacos last year We are thinking of going this year and was wondering what your thoughts were on the area itself. Is it a safe place to stay and whAt about coming home from the Los bolices area to los pacos. Thank you

Leigh
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: los pacos

We have stayed in Torreblanca which is a train stop away from Los Boliches which is the train station for Los Pacos. We have walked to Los Pacos a number of times and it's beautiful. So much so we have booked an apartment there this Summer. Plenty little cafés, bars and grocery stores and only a short walk to the beach and the gorgeous Los Boliches.

9. Re: los pacos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola
Recent Conversations