We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

Hi

I am just looking for some information on how far the train station is to nuriasol apartments?

we have transfers included in our holiday package but from what ive read it sounds easier to catch the train, could anyone help??

thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,515 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

if you have transfers included then I would use them.The apartments are in Los Boliches and although not far from Los Boliches Station (the one before Fuengirola) there is a 5 to ten minute walk from the station. The station itself is extremely unfriendly to luggage (and wheelchairs/pushchairs/anyone who can't easily manage a very steep incline).

If you do a search on this site there was the same query some time ago and very detailed instructions if you are determined to go by train. Also quite a lot on what do in the immediate area.

scotland
Level Contributor
12,192 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

As above its Los Boliches station you require , the one before Fuengirola and only about a 5 -6 min walk away . http://goo.gl/maps/37mhn from your accommodation.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

thanks for your help

just booked 9 nights , arriving on the 28th june

Preston, England...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

If you have transfers already included and paid for I would use them. Why people are suggesting the train is because it's cheaper than taxi and transfers ( Your transfers will take roughly 25 mins according to transfer companys websites, while the train takes 35 to 40 mins approx. )

cumbria
Level Contributor
551 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

Trains every 20 minutes. 02, 22, and 42 minutes past the hour. 1.70 euros each to los boliches. down the ramp,cross the main road, 5 minutes slight uphill walk. simples.

scotland
Level Contributor
12,192 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

>Your transfers will take roughly 25 mins according to transfer companys websites< thats not including getting the bus full of people and going round a few hotels before the one your actully staying at .

Why people are suggesting the train ? that its by far the best way !!!..........to certain hotels

Edited: 19 May 2013, 09:54
London, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

Sorry to hijack this thread but not really worth starting a new one, whats the walk like from los biloches station to the ronda 4 apartments? Staying for week in sep and havent got transfers booked so weighing up my options, would I be right in thinking taxi would be around 50 euros? thanks in advance

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

My apologises for also hijacking this topic but could somebody give me recommendations how to get from Fuengirola train station to Malaga C.F home stadium?

scotland
Level Contributor
12,192 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

Ergi , Take the train from Fuengirola train station to Malaga Centro Almeda ( the last stop ) and follow the river to the ground http://goo.gl/maps/TUoHj

Mark http://goo.gl/maps/lS1An an easy walk

Edited: 20 May 2013, 13:27
cumbria
Level Contributor
551 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: fuengirola train station to nuriasol apartments

Hi Mark. from LB station its 2 minutes walk to the paseo (prom ) turn left, and Ronda 4 is 7/10 minutes. all flat obviously.

Cant help with taxis though, we always use the train cos its so easy and cheap.

Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola
Recent Conversations