We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moo moos bar

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
moo moos bar

does anyone know if moo moos is still open in los boliches? heard it had been taken over by churchills. many thanks in advance for replies.

rochdale
Level Contributor
6,387 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: moo moos bar

Was open in July but changed the name, may well be called Churchills I think.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: moo moos bar

Yep they have taken over I think,I was friends with moo moos on Facebook il try n find out more for u

Fuengirola, Spain
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: moo moos bar

no Moo moos is still open,now run by an irish chap, ,churchills is the finnish rock bar that was next door

Edited: 31 August 2013, 00:11
Wrexham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: moo moos bar

Does any body know were Pam & Mick have gone to who kept Moo Moos.

cork
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: moo moos bar

Their gone back home to the UK, but Michael stills runs the bar as it has been run by the previous owners. Great place for a pint.

Edited: 30 December 2013, 23:42
Wrexham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: moo moos bar

Hi Mechiel its Simon i used to come in regular with the 2 Marks bauldie one Scotish one if you remember.Have a good New year see you soon take care me.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: moo moos bar

Here's there Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/moomoosbar?refid=46

Hythe Kent.
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: moo moos bar

awful filthy place, rude and dirty owners, bar is disgusting with a rat problem,

DO NOT GO THERE

benidorm
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: moo moos bar

moo moos is still open. it is a great place for karaoke on monday (very busy), wednesday & friday. paul the bear is a great karaoke host and donna the barmaid is second to none for service. always a friendly welcome and a great bunch of people. highly recommended. churchills is next door to moo moos and is run by tommy and kim from benidorm. nothing to do with moo moos.

10. Re: moo moos bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola
Recent Conversations