We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watch Malaga FC Play

Walsall UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Watch Malaga FC Play

Does anyone know if there are any tours run from Fuengirola to watch Malaga play? Staying in the centre.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

Hi wobbs68, there is a new Málaga Club de Fútbol store now open in Fuengirola, they may well know of local trips to Malaga FC.

Worth a check on Facebook also, as things like that are sometimes co-ordinated that way for locals, worth a scan i should think.

Sorry i can't help any more than that, maybe a local to Fuengirola might pop in and shed some light..

Walsall UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

Thanks for your response. I'm arriving on Sunday 27 October and I'm aware that they play at home that evening so I was hoping to get something arranged in advance. If I'd been in town a few days I would have probably ventured in on the train but looking for an organised trip to take the strain as I will have just arrived.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

There is a coach from Benalmadena and Torremolinos, if you can get there.

guiriarmy.com/#/catch-the-coach/4545615319

Walsall UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

Thanks for the link to the local supporters club.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

You beat me to it, that was my next suggestion... MANY people go from Benal for it, that i do know.

Inchy's been doing it for years. Thanks for posting Pav.

The train to Benal is very straightforward and not a "strain" i can assure you, so if you have no luck in Fungi then a wee trip to Benal to catch the coach would be simple enough.

Walsall UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

Thanks for the advice. I know the area a little having been to Fuengirola 3 times before over the past 25 years but never quite managed to take a game in before.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,988 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

The link in post 3 needs a little updating. The supporters now leave from The Lounge Bar on Ave Bonanza NOT Inchys as in the link. Inchys closed 2 years ago. http://theloungebar.net/ My brothers went with The Lounge trip a couple of times, very friendly and good price too.

Walsall UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

9. Re: Watch Malaga FC Play

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola