We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment

merseyside
Level Contributor
119 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
apartment

have finally narrowed it down to a choice of 2 apartments either the nuriasol or ronda 4 in los bolchies have looked at reviews for both & am still undecided ,which would be the better choice & why

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,897 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment

If you've already looked at the reviews its probably down to your personal choice. You could do a search on the forums and see if anyone else has any other comments.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment

I looked at both & have booked Ronda 4 but mainly because of price difference. Going in 2 weeks time for a week & we have our 10 month old grandson with us so being on the prom also helps. I booked my flights & hotel separate & used lowcostholidays. to book room as I have used them before & also found discount codes. If yours are coming out at more or less same price I would choose Nurisol over Ronda 4 mostly because of facilities.

Edited: 16 March 2014, 15:08
Mentioned in this post
Ronda
Ronda
Costa del Sol, Spain
3. Re: apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola