We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balcony of Europe Nerja - building work

basingstoke
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Balcony of Europe Nerja - building work

Hi

I will be staying at the Hostal Marissal next weekend. I have just seen pictures on one of the Nerja web sites of building work on the Balony of Europe. As the Hostal is next to the Balcony can anybody advise if the work might spoil my visit and should I move Hotels.

Thanks in advance

Stuart

Mentioned in this post
Nerja
Nerja
Costa del Sol, Spain
Europe
Europe
World
Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
614 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Balcony of Europe Nerja - building work

The building work is still 'in progress' on the Balcón de Europa'. There is one digger busy on the left side, about 30 metres from the hotel, but the noise is not too bad and is only during the day. It is probably a lot less disturbing than in a lot of areas at the moment with so much building going on. I would say not worth changing hotels.

2. Re: Balcony of Europe Nerja - building work

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 11:21
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations