We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Merseyside
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

Going to Nerja in September for 2 weeks. Staying in Flores de Burriana! Anyone know of a good Italian restaurant we can visit?

Spain
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

Try Bella Roma in the square at the back of the Balcon.

Great Pizzas and Pasta.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

Would second verdervals recommendation.

Northumberland
Level Contributor
55 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

There are several decent Italian restaurants in Nerja, but the previous recommendation is one of the best.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

Hi lydyloulynne,

Try Dal Toscano on Calle San Jose - woodburning oven for pizza and highly recommend the panna cotta!

Fizzer

Merseyside
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

Thank you very much, we are both lovers of Italian food, pleased to know there are some good ones. Thank you

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

dont think bella roma is what it was was. stopped going there some time ago,still always busy but feel they just cater for masses,also tables much too close together and you end up sat with people you dont know! best pasta( with choice of fresh or otherwise) without any doubt,dont even have to think about it is Vitaliano .next to last rest. before torrecilla beach @ bottom of calle malaga/ave castilla perez also great and friendly staff.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,116 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

Sorry to throw in my bit (and a spanner in the works), but IMO I have not had one decent Italian meal in Nerja (or Torrox either), all are a very pale imitation of the real thing.

Came across a good one in Puerto Banus but that's too far to go, also Edinburgh, Scotland but that's even further.

England
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

There is a small but (IMO) very good italian restaurant called Osteria oppostie the Bar Trebol close to the Parador Hotel.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

Pavoreal is correct - although I recommended Bella Roma it is only IMO a good Italian BY SPANISH STANDARDS. All Italian restaurants in the area are nowhere near as good as you will find in Italy - or even the UK.

Manchester
Level Contributor
52 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Italian restaurant in Nerja?????

We were in Nerja last week in June and first week of July 2008 and are already seriously missing the sun.

we found a great new Italian on the plaza Marina ( near mariqueria La Marina ) called Napul e. Not a misspelling ! )

The food and service were outstanding and we went back on our last night. The 3 young Italians that run the place are very professional and the food is a real cut above the usual poor to average pizza / pasta stuff that abounds in Nerja.

Please give it a go ! I must also declare a vested interest - I want it to be there next year !!

Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations