We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nerja restaurants

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
415 posts
163 reviews
Save Topic
Nerja restaurants

Hi can anyone recommend some good local restaurants in Nerja for us to try?We will be dinning with our 2 sons aged 12 & 8 but they are not to fussy.

Would rather try places that the locals like aswell as the tourists . We are staying in the Acapulco Playa so restaurants nearby would be good. Look forward to your suggestions.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nerja restaurants

If you tyoe in Nerja Restaurants in the Tripadvisor Nerja Forum search box you will find loads of restaurant info.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nerja restaurants

I live in the same street, ie Calle Malaga in the next block to Acapulco Playa. You are situated in a fantastic location with the beach only 3 mins away (well one of them anyway as we have seven!) and you have restaurants all around you.

Beneatyh Las Palmeras you will see Vicente, Meson andalucia which is Spanish ran. It is a comfortable non-fussy tapas bar where you receieve a free tapa with a beer, wine , coffee or juice. The tapas are good and the service is friendly. At the other end of the block, you will see Meson Jose y Victoria, this is very popular with locals but as it is small you may need to book. this is a place to go for more of a 'proper' meal.

(My boyfriend and I went there to celebrate our first year together)

From there the next few minutes walk will take you down a trip of restaurants of all types. I can personally recommend Bagels & Tapas which have a child- friendly menu with things like chicken wings, spare ribs, potato wedges as well as healthier options like different salads and lighter bites. They do a fantastic cheeseburger with sweet chilli sauce home made (as in even the burger itself is made by the chef) and the staff are all very friendly. The Dutch owners have a web site which has a lot of info re Nerja and places to visit, things to do with the kids etc so that might help you too.

At the end of the strip is also a lovely place called Bamboo with a big terrace overlooking the sea.

Hope this helps and enjoy your trip!

3. Re: Nerja restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question