We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advise on frigiliana

Birmingham
5 posts
Save Topic
Advise on frigiliana

I am new to the forum and have been reading posts on nerja and frigiliana with interest. I am at the moment looking to rent an apartment in frigiliana august 2008 for 3 weeks. We are a family with 2 children age 10 and 4. I wanted to know the situation with regards to all the building work that has been mentioned and if this would spoil our stay. One post also said there was nothing for children to do in frigiliana, but as we spend nearly all day by the pool and do not mind using the bus/taxis to nerja this would not be a problem for us. But can anyone who really knows the area ie lives there or visits regulary could give me an honest opinion of a family holiday. (we also like walking so like the idea of the national park).

Thanks

J

Langholm
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advise on frigiliana

stay in frigiliana all the time. there is not a lot to do but if your kids are happy in pool etc you will not have a problem. there is always building work but in my opinion it does not cause any problem. it depends what you want my family think its great but they are easily pleased. ie pool and sun.walking is great. send me a personal message with your email and i will send you a good guide if you like.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advise on frigiliana

sorry about the above post catgirl that is my friends username(using shared computer) send pm to jeromeserena

3. Re: Advise on frigiliana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2007, 12:04
Birmingham
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Advise on frigiliana

Thanks for the replys i have had. But more would be great as i dont know the area at all, and especially any info with regards to suitability for children.

Thanks J

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Advise on frigiliana

I am heading to Frigi tomorrow. Didn't know there was a village pool? Where is it at?

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Advise on frigiliana

just follow the road through the village it is on the left side next to the gym and the restaurant called splash

Northampton/Frigilia...
Level Contributor
248 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Advise on frigiliana

The village pool is superb and enjoys some of the best views in Frigi. Hurry up, though - i think it closes end september.

also catgirl, there is a children's playground with quite a few activities in the centre of the village.

If the kids get bored by the pool its only a 10 minute drive to burriana beach.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Advise on frigiliana

hi i was looking on the forum i am looking to go to Frigiliana never been to spain before as i have a image in my mind of brits abroad and lager louts i would die if it was like this we are a family and want a nice relaxing hoilday not surrounded by bars and clubs orn beween Frigiliana and nerja want a nice base will have a car to travel around were would you suggest i am at a complete loss at were to go like i say want a nice peaefull hoilday people keep telling me to give spain a go as it is not all clubs and pubs any advice really appriated thanks

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Advise on frigiliana

loraine sent you a pm

Northampton/Frigilia...
Level Contributor
248 posts