We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scarleties

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Scarleties

May have mispelt this,but can anyone recommend this restaurant Regards Frank

Nerja, Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
940 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Scarleties

It´s Scarletta's Restaurant in calle Cristo, near the post office. Haven't eaten there but it has a good reputation locally!

England
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scarleties

Thanks Dave Will give it a go Frank

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scarleties

NerjaDave has his ear to local opinion much better than I do.

However, on the 2 occasions we have tried Scarlettas we have been disappointed - very average food and above average prices with somewhat surly staff. We much prefer Pepe Ricos just a few doors further down Calle Cristo.

Maybe we have just been unlucky and caught the staff at Scarlettas on off days on our visits.

Let us know how you get on; would gladly give it a third go if you give a good report.

uk
Level Contributor
409 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scarleties

We went to Scarlettas last year and we had a great meal on the roof terrace with the mountains as a backdrop. tried again this year but could not get a table. I would certainly go again.

york
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scarleties

have eaten at scarletto's many times always had a great meal and found the staff lovely, we are in nerja at the moment and was really dissapointed that they are closed untill febuary

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scarleties

Looks like we need to give Scarlettas another try.

chalfont
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Scarleties

After many years visiting Nerja we were last there 3 years ago and and we are returning this year with great excitement Such was the good food we had at Scarletta`s that the first thing we did was to see if Scarletta`s along with serveral other good restaurants we ate at was still open pleased to see it is !!

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Scarleties

Its not the cheapest but I have always eaten well there -even the Irish stew was good one day!The service has always been good for me.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Scarleties

Have visited again - still disappointing (quality and price) by other Nerja restaurant standards.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Scarleties

We found it pretty average for the meals and very expensive against some of the other restaurants in the area.