We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The White Truffle - Nerja

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
The White Truffle - Nerja

Just seen in Mays Sentinella magasine that the White Truffle is about to open under new management.

Does anyone know what has happened to Lisa and Sian?

Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
562 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

Lisa and Sian are off to La Herradura to start a new venture there. Not sure yet what it will be called.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

Thanks.

We wish every success to Lisa and Sian in their new venture.

york
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

the white truffle reopens on 13th may with new owners, hope it will be still good

UK
Level Contributor
251 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

Where exactly is the White Truffle and what's it like? I've seen so many posts about this place that I'm intrigued, but we never saw it when we went last year.

Michelle

Nerja
Level Contributor
847 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

The White Truffle is in Calle Manuel Marín - square G4 on the Soltalk (www.soltalk.com) magazine map.

Be aware that parking is usually an issue in this area of town however.

gwent
Level Contributor
305 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

Just got back....according to an advert they have been offered employment package too good to refuse!

Nerja
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

Lisa and Sian are working in a Sports Bar and Grill on the Playa. I believe the food is American, like TGI's back home. Although I have been told they are doing Sunday lunch like they did at the white truffle :-) must try it soon.

Lancashire,England
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

Just got round to booking in at the White Truffle for January. Couldn't believe that it has changed hands when we had just discovered it! I was so looking forward to the black pudding and poached egg starter again.

Anyone got any more updates on Lisa and Sian, and has anyone tried the new menu at the White Truffle?

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
442 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

We had a meal in the white truffle last week and were very impressed. In fact we'd put it into the Nerja top 5.

cheshire
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The White Truffle - Nerja

We ate twice in the White Truffle in July and were very impressed. Excellent service and brilliant food! We were amazed though how few people were there-4 other than us on the first occasion and only 2 others on the second. We assumed that it was because it has no outside eating area, which people want in the height of summer and that it's a bit out of the way. returning to Nerja on Oct25th and pleased to know it is still open-will definitely be going there.