We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

I would like to reserve a table for dinner at this restaurant (4th floor) but cannot find e mail contact details. Its just an accommodation fill out form on their web site. Can anyone help me with this, I find e mail is better than telephone..... Thanks

Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
578 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

Their website has these two addresses:

reservas@hotelbalconeuropa.com

nerja@hotelbalconeuropa.com

Email addresses are normally 'catch all' so if you addressed your enquiry to info@balcondeeuropa.com it would more than likely reach them.

Hope this helps.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

Can't think why you would want to make a special occasion here.Bril location and the rest is poor.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

Sorry dont get your comment Wirral, is it Nerja you dont think is nice or just the restaurant? I have heard nothing but great reports about Nerja and we are really looking forward to the trip. Thanks for your help Bemusednewt, will e mail the restaurant now.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

I thuink that WirralScouse is referring to the fact that the Hotel Balcon de Europa is in a wonderful location but does not have a good name for food.

There are better places to eat than the restaurant there.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

Yes that's exactly what I meant. Hotel has ideal location but their restaurant is very ordinary and not the sort of place for a special occasion. If I went back (and I stayed for a week HB a few years back )I would go B&B as the food was very disappointing in the hotel and there are some excellent restaurants near at hand.In fact I think I would stay at Plaza Cavana anyway coz Hotel Balcon de Europa wasn't good value for us.

Having said that they do have a small lunchtime snack bar down at sea level which is not well known and difficult to get to as it is in the bowels of the hotel.But it can be nice to sit at the water's edge with a plate of mixed cold cuts and a bottle of Torres Vina Sol.But for evening meals-no thanks.

I was defo not knocking Nerja. I love the place and after staying at the afore-mentioned hotel we returned 2 years later to Riu Monica which was excellent.If only those hotels could exchange locations!

VTB
england
Level Contributor
172 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

I agree with Wirrelscouse, I stayed at the Balcon a year ago. The hotel itself is nice, but the food is nothing to shout about. There are plenty of restauraunts in Nerja, we are going back in September to Nerja as we love it so much. Go to Cochran's bar next to the Balcon lovely food and gorgous sea veiw. Enjoy VTB

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

Thanks for all the tips folks, have taken them all on board. Have booked Sollun Restaurant and Restaurant 34 so hope we will get lucky with all the choise!

8. Re: Contacting the 4th floor restaurant in Balcon de Europe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Nerja