We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair/Beauty Salons?

dublin
Level Contributor
235 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hair/Beauty Salons?

travelling to nerja for 3 days in mid-Sept for a wedding.......think the hotel my sister has booked for us is called something like plaza cabana????....its supposed to be very near the church the wedding is on......only getting in the night before the wedding...just wondering if there are hairdressers nearby that i could go to the morn of the wedding.......would i need to book???

Nerja, Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
940 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair/Beauty Salons?

Plaza Cavana could't be much closer to the church of St Salvador. It will take you all of one minute to walk there!

I have PM'd you on the other matter.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Plaza Cavana
Hotel Plaza Cavana
442 Reviews
Nerja, Spain
2. Re: Hair/Beauty Salons?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Nerja