We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boxing Day - Buses - Malaga - Nerja?

wigan
Level Contributor
144 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Boxing Day - Buses - Malaga - Nerja?

Me and my partner will be arriving at Malaga on Boxing Day. I have noticed that it looks easy enough to catch a bus into Malaga and then catch another to Nerja. Does anyone know if this will be possible on Boxing Day - Do they run? We are returning back to the UK on New Years Day (evening flight-thankfully!!!) Will the buses be running then? Maybe hiring a car would be a better option as taxis seem quite expensive. Also is the weather normally warmish? Dont know what to bring to wear.

Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
573 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Boxing Day - Buses - Malaga - Nerja?

The bus information you can get here: alsa.es/portal/…

Taxis are expensive if you get one at the airport but you can still get one for €65-€69 by booking in advance.

www.nerjataxis.net

Lessaggro (Nerja)

Viajes Playamar (Nerja)

As to the weather, you never can tell, but it can be quite mild during the day. Sleeve necessary in the evenings.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boxing Day - Buses - Malaga - Nerja?

Boxing Day is a normal working day here so buses run to the usual daily schedule.

See www.alsa.es for timetable.

wigan
Level Contributor
144 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boxing Day - Buses - Malaga - Nerja?

Thanks for the info.....didn't realise B/Day is normal working day - Cheers

4. Re: Boxing Day - Buses - Malaga - Nerja?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2010, 06:44