We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newark-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

I've been reading all the info on here about the best places to hire a transfer such as lessaggro.com and jaimetours and nerjataxis.net. etc etc.

Can someone tell me please how do you pay for it? I've never booked a transfer myself before because I usually use travel companies who do it all for you. If I want to book a taxi to pick me up from the airport and take me back at the end of the holiday, do I book it online and then pay on the day? Or do I have to pay a deposit and if so, is it in euros or sterling. If it's in euros how do I do this? Thanks for any help.

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

Hi The Trekkers.

Book your tranfer / taxi online. They'll send you a cofirmation with all the details....number of people, special requirements if any (baby seat) & price. You pay at your destination, obviously in euros.

Very easy. I also suggest that you give them a mobile contact number in case of any delays etc. They should also give you theirs, Lessaggro do.

If you would rather pay by credit card then I can't see that it would be a problem. We have never tried that but ask them? With the mentioned company they reply to emails very promptly.

Newark-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

Thanks very much for your help. We'll pay in euros when we get there - it's easier.

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

What is the CHEAPEST way to get from Nerja to airport? |Dont mind if its a public bus..

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

Bus from airport (1.10 euro),outside arrivals ,every half hour to Malaga bus station.Then the Alsa bus to Nerja.Buy ticket first from the office (around 4 euros).Frequent and comfortable -although sometimes a crush on the airport bus.

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

thanks!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

To get from Nerja to the airport. Catch the Malaga bus from the bus "station" in Nerja. Not really a station just bus stops and a little hut to buy tickets. situated on Avenida de Pescia (opp Bar el 7 ) Timetable available here and costs approx 3.80 eu for single ticket. Buy at the kiosk.

Timetables for Alsa and the airport bus can be got from the net too,

Get off at Malaga bus station and look for the No 19 stop (not far from where you get off) This is the airport bus 1.10eu. They are every half hour. They drop you off just outside arrivals.If you want a tip from me,give yourself plenty of time! get an earlier rather than a later bus in case of unexpected delays.

Very stressful if you are on the last minute to check in!!

7. Re: Information re: transfer from the airport by taxi please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2010, 05:16