We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just got back

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
475 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
just got back

well we have just got back from nerja we stayed in nerja for 4 days and then headed to granada and malaga for a few nights loved malaga but could of done a shorter stay in granada if i am honest i found it over priced and a day is more than enough . we Loved nerja i cannot recommend this place enough everything about it we loved. I want to go back already anyone who is wondering if they should go i would defo say yes. We stayed at the mediterreno apartments and we loved them very clean and friendly staff. The local bars and shop keepers were so lovely and friendly. Went to the donkey sanctuary which was so nice and the staff were lovely they do amazing work also went to the market on a tuesday which was good and a day out to frigillana which was one of the most pretty places i have ever been too we went to the caves which to be honest i thought was a waste of 8 euro 50 and would not go back there. It was so easy to get to nerja from the airport and it cost us less than 5 euros each instead of the 80 plus euros taxi's cost and the taking the bus added to our great experience. Miss nerja already and want to go back any questions please feel free to get in touch x m ps and thank you all to everyones help before i went

21. Re: just got back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations