We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nerja
Level Contributor
847 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

The Town Hall has just announced that this Sunday's Residents Day event has been postponed until the 25th of April due to the inclement weather that we are experiencing and that is forecast for the weekend.

Everyone is being asked to pass this information on by whatever means possible please.

Maro
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

Just joined the forum in time to save a wasted journey on Sunday, Thanx Jon.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

Inclement weather?? I don't like the sound of that, we're coming over in 3 weeks......

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

3 days is a lonjg time weather wise let alone 3 weeks!

Don't worry Reviewer1972 - by May the weather should be glorious. April is always an iffy month.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

Phew!

Now if you could only guarantee our journey won't be hampered by a giant ash cloud I can relax! :¬)

Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

Weather doesn't look too bad here!

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecast-15day.asp?partner=netweather&traveler=0&locCode=EUR|ES|SP001|NERJA&metric=1

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

I'm stuck here in Sussex due to the ash situation -was to have arrived in Nerja on Friday.But the weather is great, and the beach is filling up.So was a bit alarmed to hear about the weather forecast for Nerja.We had quite enough rain in February and March.Hope it improves for the resheduled Residents-and that I can get there!

Nerja
Level Contributor
847 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

Today it has done nothing but pour with rain since 9 am, we've got thunder and now the telly has gone on the blink because of the storm, Joy of joys!

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
869 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

Sorry for any of you who are due to travel this week, but there is one consolation...our lovely weather. Everybody is dusting down the garden furniture for the weekend outdoors. Just hope we are not tempting fate and the Nerja rain decides to pay us a visit!

Looking forward to my visit for San Isidro, fingers and everything else crossed.

9. Re: URGENT - Nerja's Residents Day, Sunday April 18 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2010, 05:17