We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport taxi transfer

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durham
1 post
Save Topic
airport taxi transfer

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good reliable, licenced taxi service from Malaga airport to Nerja. We are travelling with our baby daughter so would require a baby seat.

thanks

Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
549 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: airport taxi transfer

www.nerjataxis.net

You can book in advance, pay on arrival, English spoken.

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airport taxi transfer

I always recommend lessaggro.com. They are a local family company & have always been spot on for us, inc baby seats.

Email with your details (lessaggro@lessaggro.com) and they will email you back. Make sure though that if you book for a return (with the driver) you tell them that you'll need a baby seat again as they will / may probably arrive without one for the return. It's best to book the 2 at the same time on line & tell them the instructions for each journey as they cannot be expected to remember that you had one on the outward journey otherwise?) Ask for it to be put on the "special instructions" section of the conformation. Otherwise you can always go into into their office on Los Huertos. 70 euros, & exceptionally good service, imo.

Nerja
Level Contributor
847 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport taxi transfer

Agree totally Halfwayers.

Southampton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: airport taxi transfer

I always use www,holidaytaxis.com

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: airport taxi transfer

Just looked up the company above & they quote £177.60 return!

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport taxi transfer

I smell a rata!!

durham
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: airport taxi transfer

hi, thanks for your suggestions.

Coming to Nerja for the first time on Wednesday, looking forward to it!

kent
Level Contributor
253 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: airport taxi transfer

we have booked our taxi and it was about £50 each way is that about normal, this is for october

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: airport taxi transfer

Yep, not much less than the cost of a small car hire for the week IMO

Personally I'd save money by using the bus or go the whole hog and hire a car then be able to explore the lovely area around Nerja. I've never seen the point of paying for taxi, just food for thought.

Stoofer

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: airport taxi transfer

For non-drivers (or those who don't wish to in Spain) and for those whose flights don't coincide with bus timetables, getting a taxi is about the only option.

I usually ask the hotel I stay in to book a taxi for me. I think this is a good option, especially for first timers, as there is the bonus of the taxi driver knowing exactly where to take you.

Get answers to your questions about Nerja