We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

We are staying at the Villa Flamenco Hotel for two weeks in April, any information on the hotel would be appreciated as we are taking our young son who has Autism. We have picked the Villa Flamenco because it doesn't have any kids clubs mini discos etc as our son does not like lots of noise, but he does like to watch the entertainment from afar. Also any advice on room size would be appreciated as i believe the annex of the hotel has slighly larger rooms that would be more suitable for 3 people.

Level Contributor
272 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

Hi...we have stayed at the Flamenca in one of the annex rooms and yes they are bigger. I think it is a good choice for you and your son. The entertainment in the evening was outside by the pool and can be watched from a distance if required. Its not a huge hotel and I remember that it was fairly quiet. You can walk to the beach (up and down the hill!!) and its a straight walk into town. All in all I think its in a nice part of the town. Have a lovely time. Im hoping for 3 weeks in the summer in Nerja :)

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

Not sure whether the entertainment would be outside in April. It is by the pool when the weather is more settled after May. I would check this. They have a room inside where they do the cabaret etc in the cooler months.,You could always sit at the back or near the door so that he can get out if he wants. I like to go down and watch the Monica Cortes Flamenco show from time to time. It is a lovely ,friendly,smallish hotel. i think you will be fine there.

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

Hi, Thanks for information and advice on the Villa Flamenca we will ask for one of the annex rooms. Really looking forward to our holiday now.

Thanks Again,

Nell.

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

Hi, I'm sure you will have a great time at the hotel, the staff are second to none and can't do enough for you.

Have a lovely time.

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

Hi,

Thank you for your post,we picked the Villa Flamenca because of the good reviews and we also noticed people seem to be returning year after year. Looking forward to our holiday now.

Nell.

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

I like the location, it's on the edge of the old town, do explore it's little streets as it's a peaceful oasis but with some very nice local tapas bars.

Stoofer

manchester
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

As said a very freindly hotel in a good location near to the old town and near to some of the best tapas bars. Its a nice walk down to the centre through the old streets. Also there is a small shop right over the road from the Villa Flamenca which serves most of your needs (papers,water,drinks etc) Sure you will enjoy. UNA

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

Thanks everyone, this sounds just what we are looking for a nice peaceful location, tapas bars and a friendly hotel. We like to do a lot of walking and explore the area then sit and have a glass of wine and watch the world go by. Sounds like we will find all of this in Nerja, I am just hoping we get good weather.

Thanks, Nell.

9. Re: Information on the Villa Flamenca Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations