We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

We're going to Nerja on Sunday for 2 weeks and although we'll be eating out a lot, because we have a baby and 2 small children we would like to sit in and relax and maybe order food to be delivered a few nights. Are there many of these types of establishments in Nerja and which would be the best, Chinese and Indian food would be the preference. We in Capistrano Village.

Many thanks - Bob.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,143 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

The only one I know of that does a delivery is "Pizzeria Jimenez" (Tel. 952521998 or 952523986) It's on the main N340 at the roundabout opposite Iranzo Supermarket..

You can order and collect a take-away at the Taste Of India on Calle Carabeo (Tel. 952520043).

Edited: 11 May 2011, 16:14
Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

Thanks for the reply, pizza/pasta it may be then !

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,274 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

Are the spit roast chicken shops still delivering? used to and Very tasty along with their croquettes etc..

If struggling I would stock up on convenience food from a big supermarket. Get some salami, jamon, chorizo, various cold tapas can be purchased, like marinated anchovies, cooked prawns, other seafood. Along with olives, fresh bread etc.. When our daughter was small we'd often sit on the terrace with a bottle of wine and this sort of grub after a long day to let her sleep.

Stoofer

uk
Level Contributor
412 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

There is a Thai take away on Burriana beach, I think they do deliveries.

uk
Level Contributor
412 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

I forgot to say that there is a good supermarket at the entrance to Capistrano village, they have everything you would need to make your own meals. They have a great selection of Spanish meats and cheeses.

west yorks
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

it's called wai wai wok

west yorks
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

the thai on burriana that is

Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

Thanks again, we know the Supersol just at the entrance, but no doubt we'll fancy a Chinese at some stage, delivered. But it isn't looking good. There was a Chinese on the same street as the Nerja Princess - has that gone ? Any recommendations for a good sit in Chinese ? Also - is this place closed, the sign does say delivery available ...You'll probably have to copy and paste the below link into your browser.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=nerja&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=Nerja,+Malaga,+Andalusia,+Spain&ll=36.748655,-3.873909&spn=0.00279,0.006539&z=18&layer=c&cbll=36.748695,-3.873776&panoid=WbPkgjlpoMTuUvvu3pOuKg&cbp=12,290.43,,0,12.55

Also, is Annies the place for a bit a craic a few pints and a sing song? If I drink enough I'll sing. My father in law would need less encouragement though.

Edited: 12 May 2011, 20:51
west yorks
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

there is also a chinese down at burriana which isn't far from capistrano - you can walk down there in about 10 minutes via the path by the waterfall. the chinese is called chino city (i think from memory).

uk
Level Contributor
412 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Take aways Chinese / Indian etc

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=nerja&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=Nerja,+Malaga,+Andalusia,+Spain&ll=36.748655,-3.873909&spn=0.00279,0.006539&z=18&layer=c&cbll=36.748695,-3.873776&panoid=WbPkgjlpoMTuUvvu3pOuKg&cbp=12,290.43,,0,12.55

This is a restaurant at the end of Calle de los Huertos not far from the Parador. There are always people in at night when we pass. Perhaps this is the closest to you unless someone else knows otherwise