We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with directions please

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Help with directions please

Hi, could anybody tell me how to get from the bus station - walking - to the Hotel Carabeo.

Many thanks

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with directions please

Just walk a little way up to the roundabout and turn right into Calle Pintada ( there is a Telephone shop,papeleria and bread shop on the corner.) It is just past Orange Square,where the benches,cafe and garden is.Follow Calle Pintada right to the bottom.Cross over the strreet into Calle Carrabeo. There is a sweet shop/newsagents in front of you. It isn´t far then. I would say that this is the easiest way.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with directions please

Thank you Sheilamary3 - roughly how long of a walk is it pls?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with directions please

Depends! How heavy your case is,are you stopping for a beer and tapas...etc etc etc :-)

Perhaps 10-15 minutes straight there. Its all downhill!!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with directions please

Ah that's grand so - many thanks Sheilamary3

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with directions please

Unclepuck (great name ;-) ) if you go onto the soltalk website you could print of their map, just to orientate you?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
636 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with directions please

If you find that you need to walk down the street to your right, (San Miguel) to get to the pedestrian crossing, have no worries. Cross there, just before the square (Plaza Cantarero) and walk along the short bit of street, keeping the café/flower shop/etc on your right and the square on your left. Calle Pintada is the next on your right.

The sweet shop, at the beginning of Calle Carabeo, is called Allsorts, in case you lose your bearings!! (Or in case you are desperate, by then, for an English newspaper/bar of chocolate etc!!)

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
445 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with directions please

If you look at google maps for Nerja, the bus station and hotel Carabeo are marked.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with directions please

Thanks everybody for all your help!

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,421 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Help with directions please

Google is you friend, take the yellow man for a walk.;-)

Stoofer

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help with directions please

Good point re Calle Miguel Jaybee,I had forgotten the iron railings!! (they stop you crossing on the corner)

I usually find it easier to cross immediately after I have got off the bus ,then cross back on the crossing on the other side of the roundabout! This crossing takes you right to the top of Calle Pintada!!

Worry not Unclepuck,it is easier than it reads!! :-)