We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meeting in Nerja

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Topic
Meeting in Nerja

I think that a lovely aspect of travelling is meeting up with old friends & making new ones.

Yesterday we had the privilege of meeting some new people - new in so much as we had never actually met before but had talked often right here on TA.

For us it was a wonderful afternoon spent in very nice company & we have hopefully made 4 new friends. It just goes to show that there really are some lovely people here on TA.

To those people thank you for making the effort & we hope to see you all again very soon :-)

To others - if you like meeting / making new friends, make the effort as it really is worth it.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meeting in Nerja

Lovely.

Just that I could not go, as you well know, but, how I wish I could have done it...

And happy, because you had a very good time.

xxxxxx

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meeting in Nerja

ati - we missed you :-(

(Hope 'la boda' was good)

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
5,165 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meeting in Nerja

I will try to be there next time.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,369 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meeting in Nerja

I knew nothing about it

Nerja Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
721 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meeting in Nerja

Nore me :(

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Meeting in Nerja

Hey guys - it wasn't an official / publicised TA meet up - just a few people meeting up as our dates crossed.

Perhaps someone would like to arrange something else?? It would be great!! ;-))

Edited: 15 September 2011, 16:18
U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,565 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Meeting in Nerja

You shouldn't post the O.P. then, you're just making folk jealous!

Stoofer ;-) ;-) ;-)

P.S.

One of the other TA forums I post on advertises a regular meet up, and residents meet new visitors etc. so it's for newbies too. Might be a good idea for Nerja perhaps to have a couple a year, or even 4, one for each season as you'll usually get different folk each time, often difficult for any regulars to match dates etc. Mind you, could get some odd characters turn up, you never know, could even be me one day in my drag queen outfit. Not Barbera, I'm Bobera!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meeting in Nerja

Yes,you kept that very quiet Halfwayers! :-)

I have met Forum members ,some on here and some on another Nerja Forum. They have all been lovely! It´s a bit like Internet dating,you have a good idea what they are going to be like from their postings!

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Meeting in Nerja

Now you lot! Lol

It was not an official TA meet up - pretty much on the spur of the moment to suit a couple of peoples plans. As I said it would be great if someone was to arrange something more official / planned.

Sheilamary, I heard last night that you weren't out & about yesterday anyway as you were saving yourself for Friday!? ;-) Stoofer, I thought you were only Bobera at weekends? ;-)

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,565 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Meeting in Nerja

Yep, but when I'm in Nerja everyday is a weekend! !

Stoofer

Get answers to your questions about Nerja