We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guided easy-moderate walks around nerja january 2012

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
guided easy-moderate walks around nerja january 2012

ciming nerja january any guided walks

norfolk
Level Contributor
421 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: guided easy-moderate walks around nerja january 2012

we've (my wife & I) been on three of john's guided walks now,absolutely excellent.the only problem might be the requirement for "easy-moderate walks".they start from frigiliana and go up into the mountains/rivers from there.he also does shorter walks around frigiliana village which may be more suitable.his website gives adequate detail about the walks to judge whether any of them meet the requirements.

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: guided easy-moderate walks around nerja january 2012

sorry only beginner was in a computer class and thought ii should keep it short per favour and merci

Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
922 posts
361 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: guided easy-moderate walks around nerja january 2012

Elma Thomson has produced a range of self guided walk leaflets for Nerja and Frigiliana. I have only used the Frigiliana ones and found them very useful and easy to follow. You can buy them in Smiffs bookshop in Nerja. They cost about a euro each.

My husband has also been on some of John Keogh's walks, also very good but some are a bit more taxing and you will need the right gear. He meets clients from the bus in Frigiliana at 10.15am. His website is Hikingwalkingspain.com

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: guided easy-moderate walks around nerja january 2012

>>>sorry only beginner was in a computer class and thought ii should keep it short per favour and merci<<<

Maryfrankfort:

Speaking as someone who may have got on their high horse earlier, regarding your OP, I'd just like to say that, following your apology and explanation, I for one, accept your apology wholeheartedly.

I sincerely hope that my comments haven't put you off continuing to ask questions, should you have any. That is, afterall, what this forum is for. And people are usually pretty helpful on here, so you are welcome.

I'd also like to be the first to wish you good luck with your computer classes. No doubt, before long, you'll be teaching us!

Oh, I also hope that you have a wonderful time in Nerja, in January.

Now....... does anyone know how to get down off one of these beasts??

;-)

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: guided easy-moderate walks around nerja january 2012

At the end of the day, if anyone has a problem with the manners of an op then they need not respond, better that than give the OP a public dressing down in the public forum like hauling a naughty child out in front of the class!!

Incidentally, it is not only the "experts" that give of their time voluntarily, of course NON DE's also do the same... also, some NON DE's are more helpful, knowledgeable and less judgemental than DE's...you only have to look at the best response so far *posts 11 & 13* to realise that.

You can pick up a map from the Tourist Office (located near the Balcon D'Europa) as well as Smiffs bookshop.

Some of the walks are pretty hair raising so guided is definately the way forward (no pun intended).

The following link should help you as they provide different walks with varying difficulties.

holidaynerja.co.uk/guided_walks_in_nerja.htm

Hope you have a great time.

CB

Good post mucker ;) need a step ladder??

Edited: 09 November 2011, 20:05
16. Re: guided easy-moderate walks around nerja january 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2012, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Nerja