We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel rooms in balcon de europa

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
106 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
hotel rooms in balcon de europa

hi hopeing to go to balcon this year can anyone advise me on the best rooms to book and whats best balcony or terrace thanks

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,831 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel rooms in balcon de europa

Can´t advise on which room but would certainly recommend you book Bed and Breakfast only rather than Half Board.

The hotel doesn´t have the best reputation for food - very good for private functions such as Weddings etc, but not highly rated on the normal half Board package - and Nerja has so many great restaurants to try.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel rooms in balcon de europa

Have to agree with Campo, it is not rated for it's food at all, and yes, Nerja has many fine restaurants to choose from with all types of cuisine.

For room choice, obviously a sea view would be good as it has one of the best vistas Nerja has to offer :) and preferably not overlooking the Balcon itself as it can be quite noisy depending on when you are visiting.

Hopefully someone else more knowledgeable will be able to advise further.

CB

shropshire
Level Contributor
217 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel rooms in balcon de europa

I stayed here two years ago and would definitely suggest a sea view. Our room had one small window overlooking a concrete wall and no balcony, no other rooms available. I would also suggest b&b, lots of choice (buffet service), even had bubbly in case you wanted bucks fizz!

I found the evening meals very basic. They were waiter service which was good but after 3 nights we were longing for authentic Spanish food, so ate out for the rest of the holiday.

Hope this helps - may have changed in last two years.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel rooms in balcon de europa

Definately a common theme here Clare. This is why the forums are so useful, now anyone reading this will at least be armed with the knowledge of which room to request and to experience the surrounding eateries :)

I know they had a terrible problem with drug dealers in that area, i hope it's improved since then.

CB

Edited: 14 January 2012, 13:01
MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
106 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel rooms in balcon de europa

thanks for everyones info will take on boared whats been said thanks again

6. Re: hotel rooms in balcon de europa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2013, 10:26
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations