We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus stop

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
bus stop

First time to Neja. If i catch the bus from Malaga where do i get off for the villa flamenca and directions

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus stop

when you come into nerja the bus stops in a layby on calle de pescia use opp. side for return trip.

when you get off road will be on your left pavement on right, you are looking for calle de andalucia.

the way i would go is.

keep walking on main road you will see roundabout right in front of you over that keep going another roundabout you will pass the iranzo supermarket keep going you will see on the right calle cordoba and calle andalucia turn right . down there about 100 yards.

there are other ways to go but i think this might be easy if you get lost pop in for a drink somewhere and ask. no where is too far away.

have a great trip

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus stop

Cheers

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
639 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus stop

Just to help clarify.... when you get off the bus, you need to go down the first street on your right (Calle San Miguel) just for a few yards, in order to get to the crossing. It's tempting to try to go straight across the top of the square with the fountains in it (Plaza Cantarero), but the traffic is quite busy, there! Once you have crossed the square, diagonally, you can get back on the main road, like jeromeserena suggests.

Do you have a lot of luggage, cos it is all uphill, albeit really only a slight incline - but noticeable, with a suitcase or more!!

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bus stop

good point there jaybe.

i think from memory there are barriers to stop you crossing early,

seen many a near miss even at the crossing

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bus stop

Thank you both i have 1 suitcase and a rucksack. What are we talking in minutes. xxx

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bus stop

at a rough guess 15mins i would say

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bus stop

xxx

manchester
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: bus stop

Hi . You can always treat yourself to a Taxi from near Hostal Ermita on Calle San Miguel. Think will be €5 and take about 5 mins max. Its a fair treck from the Bus Stop in the heat with bags and slightly uphill too. Will seem longer first time if unsure where you are going. Then again you will miss that first chance to call in a bar and ask directions. Choices :-)

Una

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bus stop

What is the nearest bar to the bus stop i can take on board everyone's advise. Get a drink and then call a taxi. xx

Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
582 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: bus stop

There is a taxi rank at the bus stop (right where you get off the bus) so you shouldn't need to call one. There are also bars on either side of the road right next to the bus stop - El 7 on the side where you get off the bus, Turry on the other side of the road.