We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chaparil hotel

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leics
Level Contributor
76 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
chaparil hotel

Hi all

still asking questions about nerja,and the hotel chaparil, cant seem to find out if there is a bar in the hotel for a nightcap?

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: chaparil hotel

ttdoherty, I don't know about the facilities within the Chaparil Hotel; but I do know that you will be within metres of great places for a last nightcap on your way back home to Chaparil.

Edited: 12 April 2012, 20:53
manchester
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: chaparil hotel

Hi

As HW said no problems at all for a nightcap near Chaparil.

Much more to the area than your Hotel bar

Enjoy

Una

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: chaparil hotel

It's a smallish 2* hotel and doesn't mention a bar in it's list of services so I would imagine that it's unlikely. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding somewhere nearby for a nightcap. I've not stayed at this hotel before and would be interested to hear your thoughts on it when you return. Have a wonderful time.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: chaparil hotel

Reading reviews on TA, there is only a vending machine for soft drinks and San Miguel, but as mentioned, there are plenty of bars close by, you won't be stuck for a nightcap.

leics
Level Contributor
76 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: chaparil hotel

Hi pedlogirl

just back from our stay in nerja, just some info on the hotel Chaparill, situated about 3 mins walk from the Torrecilla beach, and 5 mins to all the bars, Balcon de Europe,is a steady 10 mins stroll, now about the hotel, set on 2 levels, no lift if you have trouble with climbing stairs its not for you, the owners do not speak any English ,witch made it all the more fun ,rooms were basic but spotless,cleaned everyday, fresh towels each day, breakfast is continental 8.30-10 30 and very good,you pay 20 euros deposit for your safe in the room ,witch is returned to you when you return the key when leaving,if we return to Nerja,would book into the Chaprill, great little hotel for the price,ps unless you feel like running round reception acting like a plane i would take a phrase book,Adios

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: chaparil hotel

ttdoherty, sounds good! Thanks for posting back with all the info.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: chaparil hotel

ttdoherty, thanks for taking the time to give feedback on the hotel. Whilst many of us are here to help with answers, living here does not give us an insight to what a hotel is like. People like yourself are a valuable asset on forums.

8. Re: chaparil hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:15