We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pitch & putt

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
norfolk
Level Contributor
421 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
pitch & putt

aware of baviera golf but wondered if there were any pitch & putt courses nearby as we're only coming for a short weekend break?

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pitch & putt

Like a game of golf myself but dont think there is any pitch & putt courses anywhere near Nerja.I would even like a game of crazy golf , think there could be a business opportunity for someone to open a good quality crazy golf course in Nerja silimar to ones ive played in Florida..

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pitch & putt

Nothing in Nerja or anywhere close.

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pitch & putt

Didn't there used to be a crazy golf thing behind La Piscina bar? Or am I thinking of something else that was there?

Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
548 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: pitch & putt

There used to be a small crazy golf in calle Málaga a few years back - behind Buddy's Bar. The area is still not being used for anything else.

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: pitch & putt

Calle Malaga - that's what I was thinking of! Thank you Bemused!

6. Re: pitch & putt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 14:16