We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses malaga to nerja

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
buses malaga to nerja

we are arriving at malaga airport at 9pm on 1.9.12. is it possible to get to nerja by bus/train at this time

thanks

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses malaga to nerja

bus times here

07:00 08:00 08:15* 09:15 10:30 11:00*** 11:45 12:30*** 13:00 13:30 14:30 15:00 15:15 16:30*** 17:00*** 17:30*** 18:00 18:45 19:00 20:15 20:30 21:30*** 23:00

you can catch bus or train from airport to malaga no trains from malaga to nerja. you will not make the 21.30 bus so you will have to get the 23.00

have a look at travel republic for transfer prices might not be too bad a taxis can be prebooked for just over 60 euro just some options to look at

Edited: 06 July 2012, 12:35
London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buses malaga to nerja

thanks very much for your help

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buses malaga to nerja

no problem hope you have a good time

come back and ask away

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buses malaga to nerja

I have looked at bus timetable and I think that these times may change for September. Where are you getting this timetable from? Also do you think its possible to get into nerja if a bus drops you at the bus station at maybe 00.30 hours?

Edited: 06 July 2012, 22:16
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,732 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buses malaga to nerja

Use this, tick 'query with no date' in your search and it will show all buses and identify the seasonal ones:

alsa.es/en/…

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buses malaga to nerja

thanks

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: buses malaga to nerja

hi there

when you type in thealsa web site with a date it will not give you correct times i have been caught out with this before use the tip nosoy said and leave date blank

the last bus will be 23.00 the only way after that time will be by taxi or travel republic transfers

i have used this taxis company before

guideofnerja.com/pages/…jaimetours.en.htm

8. Re: buses malaga to nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 10:17