We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single male traveller

Matlock, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Single male traveller

I'm in Nerja from next sunday onwards for a few days of sunshine and relaxing- seeing as there is no sun here in the UK.

I'm staying at the Perla Marina and just wondered if anyone could recommend and good bars and restaurants for a single traveller (37 years young) and any places that are good for meeting up with other singles.

Thanks in advance

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
645 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single male traveller

Any of the bars/restaurants in the area near the Perla Marina would be fine. If you go into one and don't like it - try another! Keep heading towards the centre and there will be more and more to try!

As far as I'm aware - and I'm usually a single traveller, too - there aren't specific singles bars. If you are a 'late-nighter', then try Plaza Tutti Frutti, where many bars and clubs are situated.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single male traveller

Linda's Bar in Calle Malaga is a very friendly bar,welcoming all nationalities.Not too far from where you are staying.

Edited: 17 July 2012, 11:29
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single male traveller

Also Ciaran anywhere around the balcon de europe area where it's bustling and great to people watch and get chatting to people.

Take a trip up to frigliana a beautiful white washed village, you get get on the local bus at the bus station it's literally around 15mins and well worth a visit.

Happy Holiday

4. Re: Single male traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 06:17