We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar on road from nerja to frigiliana

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
derbyshire
14 posts
Save Topic
Bar on road from nerja to frigiliana

There was a small bar on the road from nerja to frigiliana whaen I was last in the area. Does anyone know if it is still there?

Nerja Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
717 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar on road from nerja to frigiliana

If you mean the one on the bend at La Molineta then yes it is still there.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar on road from nerja to frigiliana

yes it is still there and very nice it is too

carlos bar it is located at molineta nice to walk from frigiliana down the river then up into molineta for a well deserved beer

derbyshire
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar on road from nerja to frigiliana

Great to know carlos is still there. I tried to walk from there to frigiliana once but didn't make it. Do you still have to go up the stairs that have no sides to them? Also is the waterfall that way to frigiliana?

Thanks

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar on road from nerja to frigiliana

ithose stairs are the scariest things

yes they are still there

here is a great post look atmartinfisher post for photos

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g315917-i5571-k5…

the waterfall i think you mean (Los Cahorros ) is on the chillar walk remember that frigiliana is on the Higueron

not a problem walking from frigiliana down to nerja but a lot of people get mixed up walking back

dont know if carlos still has the bar not been for a while. he has the great knack of being shut when i go past on foot and open when on the bus

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar on road from nerja to frigiliana

careful which one , if you get the wrong one you could be in for a shock !!! brothel !! lol

6. Re: Bar on road from nerja to frigiliana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 18:16