We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle bus

Is there a shuttle bus transfer from Malaga airport to nerja?

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle bus

Hi Blarneygirl, look down the Nerja forum & you will see plenty of info regarding this.

Cork
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle bus

Hi halfwayers, sorry I can only see info on taxi transfers......

Cork
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle bus

Sorry again....found it ....11am exit t3...thank you.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle bus

thats a pity was hoping to use it next month

blarney girl have a look at travel republic transfers if there is only a couple of you it can be very reasonable

Cork
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle bus

Hi Malagogo, Thank you for all the information. Much appreciated.

Cork
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle bus

Hi Malagogo, I do not think I will make that 11am bus. I am now checking the bus times to Nerja....is there a shuttle from the airport to the bus station??

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,087 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shuttle bus

Hi Dellie,

How many of you are there? The reason I ask is that a pre-booked transfer may be a good option, with someone such as Travel Republic, who offer reasonable rates if there are two of you, but not so reasonable if there are more, and complete rubbish if there are four of you. For larger numbers Nerja Taxis are good for pre-booked pickups from Málaga Airport (Google is your friend).

I'd be inclined to book one way though, dependng on your return flight time, as Travel Republic especially, but also other transfer services are well-known for 'tweaking' their 'availability' times to suit picking up incoming passengers. If your return flight is around midday then fine, if later then look at booking one way to Nerja and getting the bus back into Málaga City and the easy, frequent and fast train to the airport.

Cork
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shuttle bus

Thank you all for the information. I will do as you advised.....I am going to take the train to bus station and take bus to nerja.....and return on bus also....much appreciated.

Ireland
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shuttle bus

We previously got the bus from Malaga airport to Malaga bus station and then the bus on to Nerja. What is the advantage of getting the train from the airport into Malaga.

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Shuttle bus

raff21, if there happens to be a LineA bus waiting outside T3 then I would hop on rather than going to the train station, getting a ticket, waiting for a train (perhaps) & then walking across from the train to the bus station.

If there's no bus waiting then get the train? IMO.