We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

july nerja 4 groups

dublin
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
july nerja 4 groups

4 groups heading nerja july 8 and 9th 14 days looking for accom 3 x 3 bed and 1 x 2 bed in same complex if poss swimming pool parador area any ideas thanks

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
900 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: july nerja 4 groups

Have a look at Acapulco, Los Jarales, Verdemar, Los Pinos and Bajamar 1 & 2. All are situated in the Parador area.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: july nerja 4 groups

Hi Dubman,

Good recommendations above.. is it a stag group or golfing??

CB

dublin
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: july nerja 4 groups

all families over for wedding kids granny etc

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: july nerja 4 groups

Ahhh, ok, was going to give you some tips for places/things to go/do whilst you were there, but no doubt you'll have your hands full :) Sure you'll have a fantastic time.

Nerja is a very popular place for weddings, especially Irish, and Cochranes is usually very busy so for a bit of escapism might be worth a visit :)

My friend Eamonn got married there last year, i am still recovering haha

Also, in July the weather should be perfect if a little hot for some.

Have a great time.

CB

Edited: 13 December 2012, 20:52
Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
900 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: july nerja 4 groups

There is also an urbanisation Nueva Nerja consisting of two and three bedroom town houses, also in Parador area.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: july nerja 4 groups

It can be a risky subject I know but, if I dare assume the wedding is in the church by the Balcón rather than the Anglican one then there is also the option of staying on the western side.

Apartamentos Las Palmeras have a large number of owners who let out during the summer, and next door is Acapulco Playa, both of these are not far at all from the main Balcón area, and not too far for any elderly ones who might be happier in the RIU Monica (which has a lift down to beach-level).

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: july nerja 4 groups

Interesting to know what tips available for stag groups and golfers in Nerja, something we rarely see. You have to travel for golf and the stag scene is non-existent.

Good recomendations from Nerjaform, this site has a few in Verdemar, Acapulco, Tuhilo, Carabeo etc. all near the parador in the location you ask

for and with decent pools.

www.suncyber.com

You might have difficulty getting 3 in July but surely a least close together might be an option if difficult. The suncyber site has a handy location map of these blocks.

Nosoyguiri is right that Las Palmares, Acapulco playa are close to the balcon and should also suit, also on the suncyber site. A little further down Fuentas de Nerja has a nice pools, about 50% of the apartments are good, those away from the restaurants and the foreshore.

Lots of choice, enquire quickly and 3 might well be possible.

Stoofer

Edited: 14 December 2012, 07:51
Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
900 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: july nerja 4 groups

Forgot about Tuhillo, there are some three bedroomed apartments, my daughter always stays in there. They are in a fabulous position overlooking the sea. There are three floors but no lift.

Edited: 14 December 2012, 10:35
U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: july nerja 4 groups

Indeed Nerjaform, they are luxury apartments compared to Verdemar, a bit more expensive but as you say stunning position but won't suit the infirm.

For me this is the best area of town, nice views, quiet at night yet a stones throw from the old town tapas scene, walkable to more central areas. I forget the name of the blocks just west of Verdemar, they aren't bad either though I have no direct experience, this are seems most likely to get 3 apartments close together IMO

Stoofer

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: july nerja 4 groups

Tutti Fruiti for Stags - encountered a few groups and Hens too on a visit there earlier this year as well as myself and 14 others enjoying my friend's stag do a few nights before the wedding!!

Golf, the Baviera course is not far away and you would need transport to move the clubs so a little drive of about 20 minutes is not biggie for such a beautiful course :)

As the OP has stated they are neither Stags nor Golfers this is all pretty irrelevant now (may be handy for anyone using the search facility) i was trying to be helpful, however i do hope that your interest has been gratified.

CB

Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations