We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions required please

birmingham
Level Contributor
777 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Directions required please

Hi all,

Last time we came to Nerja we had detailed instructions of how to get there by car from Malaga. Unfortunately, I have mislaid these ! I know the way once we are on the motorway (N340 ?) but unsure of the early stages of the journey. I know we came past San Miguel brewery just after we picked up the hire car, Could anyone help with directions from there please.

Also, we are planning to visit Granada while we are there, (not for the Alahambra this time) do we just go back to the same motorway and turn the other way ! (That sounds very 'blonde' but I hope you know what I mean)

Kate

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions required please

Here you go, a previous thread detailing the directions:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g315917-i5571-k5…

birmingham
Level Contributor
777 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions required please

Thanks cheeky badger. I did try the search but was obviously putting the wrong thing in.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,347 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions required please

For Granada, yes you do go on the same motorway, continue until the end then follow signs for Salobreña/Motril/Almeria. Keep going along the N340, then after Salobreña, you will see Granada signposted (GR.14), turn off the N340 and proceed inland.

Edited: 08 March 2013, 15:17
birmingham
Level Contributor
777 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Directions required please

Thanks pavoreal. Hoping to get up to market too.

Kate

birmingham
Level Contributor
777 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Directions required please

Torrox market that is.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,347 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Directions required please

Good choice Kate, far better than Nerja market, easy parking and plenty of watering holes. Torrox Costa market is on Mondays.

7. Re: Directions required please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations