We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frigiliana

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moncton, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Frigiliana

We will soon be going to Frigiliana, arriving at Malaga airport and driving in a rental. Will we end up in divorce on our 25th anniversary? Tips?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frigiliana

Frigiliana is a perfect place to spend your 25th! No,you wont end up with a divorce! :-)

Lovely views and lots of nice places to eat and drink.

Congratulations and have a lovely time!!

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,763 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Frigiliana

haha, for our 25th my husband said "you don't like silver, you'll need to hang around for another 25". Have a lovely time.

Saludos. Lindsay

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Frigiliana

i have sent you a pm about guide to village

Cullercoats, United...
Level Contributor
412 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Frigiliana

I am sure you will have a lovely time. Frigiliana is a lovely village with plenty of nice restaurants.No doubt jerome will have given you plenty of info on the village. Have a great 25th!

Harpenden
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Frigiliana

Just got back about 10 days ago. My first time there but I will certainly return. It is beautiful in a very understated way. Narrow little streets with white buildings everywhere. Be prepared for the steep hills though & many steps. At least you can feel better about all the lovely food you will eat when you realise you will be working off the calories on the walk back!! Soooo relaxing - enjoy!!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Frigiliana

Glad you enjoyed it.It used to amaze me to see the way that elderly people. who have obviously lived in the village for years ,managed all those steps with no problems at all! Obviously keeps you very fit!!??

When my youngest was little there used to be an old man with a donkey who lived in the square.

If she was tired he used to give her a lift up on it!

We walked along at the side. :-)

7. Re: Frigiliana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 05:17