We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
w62
London
Level Contributor
797 posts
185 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

I have asked on Frig forum but you Nerja-ites seem to know loads about the area so I wondered if anyone knew of or had stayed at the 3 bed Villa Los Tajos in Frigiliana? It's in the village itself - at the top of the gorge and just below the Sugar Cane factory.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

hi there.

i have not stayed there or know anyone who has . sorry.

you seem to know where it is . as you say near the sugar factory. you will have a great view down the valley from there. it will be high up so hope you dont have a fear of heights.

easy access to the town from there

w62
London
Level Contributor
797 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

Yes we saw it when we were there. It looks great and as you say, easy access to town.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

nice part of town in my opinion. near vertudes and close to the new bars above the car park.

hope you get better weather next time. as i said in a previous post weather is not usually that bad. forcast this year is the worst summer for 200 years according to some

w62
London
Level Contributor
797 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

Am hoping that it will be better in June. It was getting quite steamy by the time we were leaving.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

i have seen bad weather in june but not very often chances are it will be wall to wall sunshine

enjoy

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

Just returned from 2 week stay in Los Tajos. The location is excellent as are the views and the outside spaces. Inside, however, is basic and it is not particularly child friendly with very steep stairs down to the pool/bathroom which are open on one side. There is also a big ant problem.

w62
London
Level Contributor
797 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

Hi thanks for letting me know. That's a shame. I did wonder if perhaps it was basic. Would you recommend against it? We don't have kids but its a holiday to celebrate a special birthday so I don't want to be disappointed with the villa . It's the location that particularly swayed us but it has to be nice.

Tanya

8. Re: Villa Los Tajos Frigiliana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 06:18