We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

Milan, Italy
11 posts
Save Topic
Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

I read on Alsa website that there is a direct bus from Nerja to Malaga airport, departure at 9 a.m arrival at 10.25a.m.

Is it reliable? Has anyone used it?

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,207 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

This route starts on July 1st and continues until September 9th. There was a similar service last year for a short time.

The service in the opposite direction (airport to Neja) is at 11:00am arriving 12:23pm

This is a very limited service and I wonder how they came to decide on these times.

Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

We used it last year from the airport to Nerja, only 8 people on the bus. As you say Pavoreal the timing is a bit random but the fare was very cheap and the bus had wi-fi....so no complaints from me!

Hopefully my next flight will be on time and I can use it again.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

Hi just wondering if there are any updates on this service? Arriving on Thursday at 1120am so will prob just miss the 11am bus : (

norfolk
Level Contributor
428 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

thinking of using it for return to airport.would appreciate feedback from anyone who's used it as to how realistic is the 10:25 scheduled arrival time @ the airport?

norfolk
Level Contributor
428 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

used the direct bus to the airport yesterday.10 minutes late leaving nerja but arrived bang on time @ the airport. only 8 passengers & no pick ups on route which obviously helped to make up the time.

does anyone know the ticketing process for the return journey?

there was one kiosk appearing to cover a number of companies but I couldn't see Alsa mentioned. so I went & enquired @ the airport information desk to be told you have to buy the ticket on the bus. is this correct?

Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

We used it last year and paid on the bus.

7. Re: Transfer Nerja to Malaga Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 05:17