We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hairdresser in Torrecialla beach area

Cork
Level Contributor
152 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
hairdresser in Torrecialla beach area

can some one recommend a hairdresser in the Torrecialla Beach area near Riu Monica Hotel

Going to a wedding and need to pre book. How much does a wash n blow dry cost approx

Thanks

morecambe England
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hairdresser in Torrecialla beach area

There is a hairdresser in the Monica.I guess reception would give you the telephone number or put you through.I suspect they will be expensive! There are at least three other hairdressers nearby,but I don't know any contact numbers to pre book.Someone else may be able to help.Enjoy the wedding!

Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
578 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: hairdresser in Torrecialla beach area

There are quite a few hairdressers within about a five minute walk of Torrecilla, two being:

Nora Gerritzen

Edificio Ariza bajos

Calle Chaparil

29780 Nerja

Tel: 95 252 2762

Opening Times

Tues-Sat 10:00 to 14:30

Mon-Sat 16:00 to 20:00

and

Donna Monroe’s II

Calle Jaén 9

29780 Nerja

Tel: 95 252 2518

You can see them on a map here: http://wp.me/P1C43r-75

Cork
Level Contributor
152 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hairdresser in Torrecialla beach area

Thanks a mill. First time experience a wedding abroad, so we should have a great time as its my niece.

Cork
Level Contributor
152 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hairdresser in Torrecialla beach area

Thank you so much for that. I have booked in with Nora.

5. Re: hairdresser in Torrecialla beach area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Nerja