We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamenco

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1r28
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flamenco

Hi can anyone tell me the details of the flamenco shows that are on in nerja? I went to one about 25 years ago somewhere around the back of the El Salvador church (probably long gone now!) and would like to take my children to see a show.

We arrive tomorrow so hoping there will be something on maybe this weekend?

Thanks very much

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
16 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamenco

Hotel Villa Flamenca do a really good one was on a Saturday evening last year but would be worthwhile checking with them.

Nerja
Destination Expert
for Nerja
Level Contributor
546 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamenco

El Colono in calle Granada has a show every Wednesday evening and is quite possibly the one you went to originally. Still going strong.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamenco

There is also El Burro Blanco on Calle Gloria. The first drink they usually charge double the price to pay for the show.

Villa Flamenca there is no charge just the normal price for drinks. In the summer it is held outside round the swiming pool.

Check if bar el Papagayo ,(on beach near Balcon) have started theirs ,they are worth seeing.

This is a little video I did on a summer night at the VF! They are doing their famous bellly dance! There are usually 5 of them incl a male Flamenco dancer. It was quite dark ,I probably filmed it early in the season!

Also worth checking if it is still Saturday nights,they used to have it on a Friday too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxc9kK2RdsI

Edited: 20 July 2013, 09:08
4. Re: Flamenco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 06:19