We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiz nights?

Scotland
Level Contributor
192 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Quiz nights?

Will be in Nerja for a week from 25th September, anyone know which bars have a quiz night? I've looked at a few websites, but not sure how up to date the information is.

Mentioned in this post
Nerja
Nerja
Costa del Sol, Spain
ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quiz nights?

You will find some at Tutti Frutti square surroundings. I will try to write down next time I go to Nerja some names for a more accurate information.

Mentioned in this post
Nerja
Nerja
Costa del Sol, Spain
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,731 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quiz nights?

Plaza Tutti-Frutti is disco-bars rather than places with quizzes, most of the places don't even start to get busy until 10pm. One exception there though is The Dubliner which is open all day, they have Irish karaoke during the afternoons and quiz nights in the evenings (you'd have to check on their A-board to find out which nights).

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,538 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quiz nights?

Irish Annies quiz night is Mondays, start time (advertised) at 9-00pm, but actual start time more like 9-30 to 9-45pm.

4. Re: Quiz nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 05:18