We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car park at Burriana

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
346 posts
Save Topic
Car park at Burriana

I have seen a lot of threads mentioning the new car park at Burriana Beach. I have searched but can't find any details. Is it already there? If so where?

Or, is it about to be constructed? If so, when? And WHERE EXACTLY??

All I can find is a fairly recent article saying the ground work is underway. But it doesn't say where!

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car park at Burriana

Oh please tell me you sell cushions for a living and your username is a combination of plump and comfy :)

Looks like it's going to be a bit of an eye sore unfortunately :( it is expected to take 18 months to complete at a cost of around €2.7 million !! Currently there is a temporary "area" where cars can park. I think they suspended work in the summer season so expect work to recommence soon - you won't be able to miss it when you are there, but for an exact location i am sure it is at the end of Calle Velez Malaga just off the Calle Filipinas...

Edited: 29 September 2013, 22:04
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
346 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car park at Burriana

You're right, would be a fantastic name for a cushion company, but alas no, Plumfy is just one of those words my daughter made up when she was a baby!

Do you think the position of the car park (and construction) will affect my holiday booked in Almar II villas?

That's what I'm worried about 😟

Scotland
Level Contributor
291 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car park at Burriana

Not sure where the Almar 11 villas are located as I stay on Chiminea at opposite end of Burriana, but I just spent 10 days out there and not much happening with the car park so far. As previous post said work seemed to have halted for summer on both car park and new Mercadona at top of hill.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car park at Burriana

Hi All

Was in Nerja 10 days ago. There is now a huge hole on the junction of Velez Malaga and Filipinas. Velez Malaga is blocked off and likely to stay so for some time. The contract says it should be finished by Easter 2014. Flying pigs anyone

On the good side , the Mercadona at the top of Calle Cartama is almost finished

Scotland
Level Contributor
291 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car park at Burriana

Glad to hear the new Mercadona is nearly finished, hoping to use it during next visit to Nerja in March. Maybe the car park will be almost finished by then!!

6. Re: Car park at Burriana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:18