We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas trees in Nerja

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas trees in Nerja

Hello

We're going to Nerja for Christmas, renting a villa for 2 weeks 22nd December - 3rd January. This is the first time we've been away for Christmas.

Is it possible to buy real Christmas trees in Nerja & if so, from where?

Thanks

Clare

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas trees in Nerja

Not sure re real trees but lots of artificial ones for sale.

The Chinese shops are probably the cheapest places to buy Christmas stuff..

I bought mine from the Sunday (car boot) for 2 euros!! :-)

Kristiansand, Norway
Level Contributor
227 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas trees in Nerja

I made a google on that question, but not so esy to answer.

I am sure Sheina give you the best answer, based on local knowhow.

A spanish tourist website say "Christmas trees are on sale everywhere and gypsies begin to sell Christmas trees in the streets." But for Nerja, I don't know. Happy Christmas!

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas trees in Nerja

Clare, if you are renting the villa privately, it may well be worth emailing the owners. They may be happy to arrange something for you.

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
448 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas trees in Nerja

Agree with Sheila Mary. Chinese shops sell everything you could need at a reasonable cost. Enjoy the season. I've just seen some recent pics of nerja and its looking very festive :-)

Edited: 10 December 2013, 18:29
Milan, Italy
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas trees in Nerja

I have been in a garden center in Torrox today, Viveros Amberes, there were real Christmas trees starting from 14 euros, and so many beautiful cheap poinsettia!! The garden is on the way from Nerja to Torrox along the coast, you will find it on your right before entering Torrox , on the left you'll see all the "parked "boats .

6. Re: Christmas trees in Nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:17