We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February advice

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
February advice

Looking at heading to Nerja for 5 nights in 2nd week of February.

Can anyone tell me what kind of weather to expect at that time of year an also if anyone has recommendations on some decent apartments to stay in that wont break the bank,

Thanks in advance.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,162 posts
3,468 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February advice

dubste:

holiday-weather.com/nerja/averages/february

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: February advice

Have you thought about using one of the many excellent - and very good value - hostals, in Nerja? These are not to be confused with the 12/24 bed hostels we sometimes think they are! Hostals are often privately owned, mini-hotels, but without the food...or maybe some of the outdoor facilities, although ones I have stayed in have fabulous roof terraces and are spotlessly clean and very well run.

Some suggestions would be the Nerjasol, Plaza Cantarero, Casa Manuel (no roof terrace, but you are talking about February - so maybe not as essential). I have used www.booking.com - so you could have a look on there?

Enjoy your break, whatever you choose!

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
869 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: February advice

Good advice from jaybee, here are another couple of hostals to have a look at, Casa Mercedes and Tres Soles, both have excellent reviews.

4. Re: February advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 06:19