We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clubbing in Nerja

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
clubbing in Nerja

Could you recommend good clubbing place in Nerja for us? We are awesome early 30 girls. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Nerja
Nerja
Costa del Sol, Spain
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,731 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clubbing in Nerja

If you go to Plaza Tutti Frutti in the town centre the clubs and disco-bars are all there. Nothing much gets going before midnight, but many of the places get very lively.

Bar Se7en is the place to be if you like all the drinking competitions etc., also keep your eyes out as many of the places have special offers on ( e.g. Jagermeister on 2-4-1 etc. ).

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
66,371 posts
3,763 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clubbing in Nerja

http://www.nerjatoday.com/nerja/nightlife/

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,731 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clubbing in Nerja

I'm surprised Nerja Today hasn't updated that page - it's way out of date. Most of the expat sites are normally good at being up to date.

Mentioned in this post
Nerja
Nerja
Costa del Sol, Spain
london
Level Contributor
421 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: clubbing in Nerja

Hi, you don't say when you are visiting Nerja but I'm sure you're aware that there is much more going on in terms on clubs and music at the height of the summer season.

However, Vagos bar in El Barrio often has DJ nights at weekends all year round. You should also have a look when you get there to see if anything is on at Papagayo (on Calahonda beach, reach it through the archway just before the Balcon de Europa).

Mentioned in this post
Nerja
Nerja
Costa del Sol, Spain
Papagayo Beach
Papagayo Beach
286 Reviews
Nerja, Spain
Calahonda Beach
Calahonda Beach
62 Reviews
Calahonda, Spain
Balcon de Europa
Balcon de Europa
5,584 Reviews
Nerja, Spain
Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: clubbing in Nerja

Tks for suggestions. Its quite here but still very beautiful and nice.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,731 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: clubbing in Nerja

If you fancy a bit of a laugh the Black & White Bar on Calle Pintada has karaoke every night, opens 10pm.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: clubbing in Nerja

please may I suggest the rio dance club. It is a very nice place

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: clubbing in Nerja

I am due a visit soon, what kind of music do they play at the Rio Dance Club? Is it Spanish, English, old, new? Want to know whether me and my g/f would like it or not!!

Thanks Flamingo.

9. Re: clubbing in Nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 06:17