We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga to Nerja

Scunthorpe
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Malaga to Nerja

We're coming to Nerja on July 5th and would like to take the bus rather than hire a car or pay over the odds for taxis. I've had a look at the ALSA website but it seems to only show times from 17.00. I've traveled between Nerja and Malaga by bus during the day before so am I missing something?

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malaga to Nerja

The website is apparently not yet updated for July. Bus times rarely change so if you check a day this week that will be more or less the same for July.

Scunthorpe
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Malaga to Nerja

Good man, thanks.

norfolk
Level Contributor
431 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malaga to Nerja

Yes had same problem looking at August.

Does anyone know if the direct bus to/from the airport will be running this summer?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malaga to Nerja

Its also worth checking out the Almeria buses from Nerja. First stop is Nerja and you get there so much faster!

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Malaga to Nerja

Agree the Almeria bus is a great option if your arrival coincides with the departure times of the service. I know there are buses at 1:00pm and 5:00pm, not sure of any others.

We normally land around 11:30, so after collecting bags, catching the train and getting tickets, we are in good time for the 1:00pm bus and arrive into Nerja at 1:45pm.

A bonus on this service if wi-fi, for me anyway :-)

Edited: 17 February 2014, 10:23
6. Re: Malaga to Nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations