We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Im looking for transport for 26 people from airport to nerja

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Im looking for transport for 26 people from airport to nerja

Hi , Can anyone help me please? im looking for transport for 26 people from airport to nerja in april return Tue - Tue . So far prices vary from 178 to 200 each way. Anyone any advice or names i can check out please?

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Im looking for transport for 26 people from airport to nerja

€200 each way for 26 people sounds very good to me, that's only just over €15pp return! People are normally paying three times that if there's two or three of them.

Many of the transfer companies do minibuses and coaches, presumably a coach will be cheaper per head as it only involves one driver.

Edited: 20 March 2014, 22:23
Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Im looking for transport for 26 people from airport to nerja

Public transport from the airport to Nerja costs around €12pp return so if you can get transport for 26 for €200 each way then that sounds a very good deal!

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Im looking for transport for 26 people from airport to nerja

as previous posts that is agood price i think from memory a minibus was over 100e last year you would need two. i used

http://www.taxi-minibus-malaga.com/

manolo provides excellent service try him and see how much ,but i dont think you will get a better price than 178e please make sure they are reputable as the last thing you want is problems. i would pay a little extra for service

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Im looking for transport for 26 people from airport to nerja

Thank you...

5. Re: Im looking for transport for 26 people from airport to nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Nerja