We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
478 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

Hi

Myself and a friend are staying in an apartment in Plaza Cavana for 4 nights in June and would like your thoughts on cafes around the plaza cavana or Balcon area for breakfast. Good coffee , eggs , pastries that type of thing.

I have been to Nerja before but only used one cafe for breakfast which was the next one along from Kronox cafe in the main square which I thought was "so so" .when only there for 4 nights the last thing we want is trial and error for breakfast.

Thanks for any help

Jo

london
Level Contributor
414 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

Anahi is very good. Just up from the Balcon, near the archway down to Calahonda beach. Even better if you can get a table on the back terrace overlooking the beach. Good food, friendly service and reasonable prices.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
478 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

Will have a look at that one thanks x

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
448 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

Kronox cafe is pretty good too. A few steps from where you are staying

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
478 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

Will give them a go thanks for help

Scotland
Level Contributor
356 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

That would be Alba which as you say is ...so so, might be a bit better if the waiter cracked a smile now & again! If you're up for the walk or drive, my favourite is Ayo's down on Burriana beach, Tostada with Tamate & Cafe for €2.10.... Great value!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
478 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

Thanks Arnold

7. Re: Recommendations for breakfast near the Balcon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations