We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

printing of boarding pass

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
printing of boarding pass

hi all

looking for somewhere in frigiliana or nerja where i can print a boarding pass. with the new ryanair allocated seating i can not check in before seven days unless i pay for a seat. it used to let me check both flights i think 15 days before not now. so i will need to print my boarding pass while out in nerja. i will have ipad but no printer with me.

can you guide me in the right direction

thanks in advance

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: printing of boarding pass

Good point MT. I don't fly Ryanair and have always sorted my boarding passes either in advance or locally, but thought this service may help people that are having problems.

12. Re: printing of boarding pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Nerja